Welcome to Vineyards Country Club!
Located in the heart of beautiful Naples, Florida, Vineyards Country Club is a private, non-equity club open to both residents and non-residents of the community. Founded in 1988, the Club is family-owned with a rich history and longstanding Naples reputation built with integrity, compassion and dedication to the complete Club experience.
For over thirty years, Vineyards Country Club has long reflected the strong and stable character of the Procacci family, making it an exceptional place its members could truly call a home away from home. Vineyards Country Club offers its members the very best of Naples living and the opportunity to Belong to a True Legacy.
Discover why NOW is the perfect time to become a member of one of Naples premier country clubs.
- Strong and Stable Ownership, Club is Debt Free!
- No Assessments Ever
- No Food and Beverage Minimums
- No Hidden Fees
- Complimentary Dues for one year for new Golf Members with full paid Initiation
Come and take a tour and discover a better place to play golf, stay fit and spend quality time with your friends and family at Vineyards Country Club.
2018 Capital Improvements & Renovations Happening Now!
MAIN CLUBHOUSE - In Process
- New Roofs Over All Existing Campus Facilities
- Comprehensive Interior Redesign Featuring Updated, Transitional Decor
- Fully Renovated Dining Room Facilities With Warm Yet Elegant Appointments Throughout
- Grand Lobby With Concierge Desk, Elevated Ceilings, Highly Upgraded Lobby Bar and Pre-Reception Areas, Expanded Outdoor Terraces with Fire Tables
- A New, Cutting Edge Mr. P’s Pub expanded to accommodate over 200 members inside with centralized bar and a private dining room area.
- Mr. P’s Pub Indoor/Outdoor Transitional Space that will lead to an Expanded Deck for Fire Features and Bocce Courts. Mr. P’s Pub will have an overall casual yet upscale feel.
- Fully Renovated Locker Rooms
- New Dedicated Card, Game And Activities Rooms
- Stately Conference Room
- Expanded And Terraced Pool Deck Area
- Outdoor Pool Tiki Bar With New Dining Patio
- New Pool Bathrooms
To limit member disruption, the Masterplan of the entire clubhouse renovation will attempt to afford a construction schedule conducive with the seasonality of the Club.
WELLNESS CENTER - SPA - Completion, Summer 2018
Brand New 15,000 Square Foot Facility Including:
- All New State of the Art Fitness Equipment
- Dedicated Spinning Studio
- Two Additional Individual Fitness Studios for Enhanced Wellness Classes
- Heated Salt Water Outdoor Lap Pool
- Holistic Spa Including Himalayan Salt Suite, Saunas, Whirlpools, Aroma, Chroma and Aural Therapy
- Massage, Facials, Manicure/Pedicure, Couples Massage
- Relaxation Lounge
- Ladies Blow Dry & Styling Bar / Men’s Barber Shop
- Cyber Lobby Lounge & Café and Terrace
RACQUET CENTER - Completed
- Three Regulation Pickleball Courts with Gel Cushioned Surface and Night Lit
- Renovated Racquet Center Locker Rooms
MISCELLANEOUS IMPROVEMENTS - In Progress
- New Maintenance Facility
- New Roofs on all Campus Buildings
Experience the Vineyards Lifestyle!
"Thank you Vineyards Country Club for helping to make the St Elizabeth Seton Catholic Church St Patrick’s Day/ St Joseph’s Day dinner-dance a huge success! The food, the service, the atmosphere was perfect! Huricane Irma severely damaged our church and school and monies raised will certainly help with the cost of repairs. Thank you for a wonderful evening!"
"A great facility. Both the course and the staff are excellent!"
"It is SO WONDERFUL to be back at The Vineyards Country Club! The service is outstanding, the setting is absolutely spectacular and, as it always has been, is fabulous!"
"We have lived in this community for 21 yrs.,it's like living in a botanical garden. The club, golf &all the residents have been a wonderful experience. Our home forever."
"This is a great club to belong to. The courses are always in excellent shape and the staff is courteous and accommodating."
"My wife and I played The Vineyards last week, it was AWESOME. Everyone from the bag drop area , the pro shop ,bar /restaurant area ,the cart girl . The course was in great condition. The workers on the course would stop, turn down their machines while you played your shot. This is the place to go join if you want to be a member of a beautiful Country Club it has everything and soon a new spa area. You need to check this club out before you join anywhere. The highlight of our stay in Naples."
In 1961 the Procacci brothers bought 2,000 acres of raw land in Naples, and started it all
One of the largest country clubs in Naples, over 300 acres were dedicated to the club and its clubhouse of a spacious 70,000 square feet
From New Construction to Resales to Rentals, Find out about Real Estate in Vineyards Community