- DOUBLE WIDE EXPANSIVE FAIRWAYS WITH GENEROUS YET CHALLENGING LAYOUTS
- METICULOUSLY MANICURED 150 ACRES DEDICATED TO TWO 18 HOLE GOLF COURSES
- CELEBRATION GRASS FAIRWAYS, BERMUDA 419 ROUGHS & TIFF EAGLE GREEENS
- WALKER FRIENDLY GOLF COURSES
- DIRECTOR OF GOLF IS ON-SITE ALONG WITH GOLF PROS AND TEACHING STAFF FOR INDIVIDUAL LESSONS
- PRO SHOP WITH EQUIPMENT, APPAREL & ACCESSORIES
Two award-winning 18-hole championship golf courses at Vineyards challenge players of all skill levels.
Links style golf course designed by PGA Member Mark McCumber. Opened in 1989, the course has large landing areas, rolling greens and is very walk able.
Traditional style course designed by Bill Amick was opened in 1988. The greens were redesigned in 2001. This course was a senior tour stop for five years hosting The Aetna Challenge, Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate Challenge, and The IntelliNet Challenge.
- 1995 - Bob Murphy
- 1994 - Mike Hill
- 1993 - Mike Hill
- 1992 - Jimmy Powell
- 1991 - Lee Trevino
- 1990 - Lee Trevino
- Driving Range consists of 16 stations and is open to members only.
- Short Game facility includes putting, chipping and sand bunkers.
Tournaments & Leagues
- Men’s League - Men's Day on Saturdays, Men's Group with Pro on Mondays & Wednesdays - Members Only
- Ladies' League - 18 Holers on Tuesdays, 9 Holers on Wednesdays, Ladies with Pro on Saturdays - Members Only
- Couples Tournaments - Members Only
- Junior Golf Tournaments
(First Tee of Naples/Collier, South Florida PGA Junior Tour)
- Folds of Honor Charity Tournament benefits families of the deceased or disabled military. This tournament provides scholarship money to assist their child with paying for education. The public is welcome to participate in this event. The event is held near Memorial Day
Vineyards Country Club participates in reciprocal programs with more than 30 area golf and country clubs. Just by calling the Vineyards Country Club Golf Pro Shop, Members can enjoy golf and dining at other local clubs from May through October. Reciprocal golf programs with dozens of area clubs in summer months widen the scope of play and tempt your sense of adventure.
Junior Program and Summer Camp
Junior Summer Camp runs for 9 weeks, Tuesday- Friday from 8:30am - 12:30pm. Throughout the week the juniors will work on the driving range and the putting green. On the range the students are worked with individually and each day given strategies to work on for that day. After they play games on the putting green the juniors have snack which includes a bag of chips and a Gatorade. The juniors are able to get out on the golf course. The younger juniors will also get the chance to go swimming at the club pool, whereas the older juniors will continue to play. On Friday the last day of camp the juniors get a pizza party. If students do not have clubs we do have a few junior sets that the student could use for the week.
Throughout the Fall/Winter there are junior camps offered every Saturday they will be broken up into age groups. Juniors the age of 5-10 will be from 2:30-3:30, during this time we will work with the juniors about the basics of the game along with playing a few games on the putting green and on course experience. Juniors 11 and up will be from 3:30-5:00, with the older juniors we will work on the driving range, and the putting green. The juniors will also be able to go play on the course with the instructor.
Please contact the golf shop for more information.
Get the Golf Club Membership of a Lifetime!
Complimentary Dues for One Year for New Golf Members with Full Paid Initiation