Expansive and Generous
yet challenging layouts
Double Wide Fairways
with beautiful landscape views
150 acres of golf courses dedicated to a true legacy
Celebration Grass Fairways
Bermuda 419 Roughs & TifEagle Greens
Fully Equipped Pro Shop
offering high-end equipment and the latest sportware
On-site Golf Pros & Teaching Staff
help to improve everyone's game
Individual Lessons Offered
from Director of Golf, Tom Metzger
Golf Pros - Mike Pearson, Tim Gaadt, Alexandra Sapp
Two award-winning 18-hole championship golf courses at Vineyards challenge players of all skill levels.
PGA Member Mark McCumber designed this course. The links style golf course opened in 1989 with large landing areas and rolling greens, the course is also very walkable.
The designer of this course was Bill Amick and opened in 1988. The golf course is a traditional style course that is very walk able. The greens were redesigned in 2001. This course was a senior tour stop for five years hosting The Aetna Challenge, Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate Challenge, and The IntelliNet Challenge.
- 1995 - Bob Murphy
- 1994 - Mike Hill
- 1993 - Mike Hill
- 1992 - Jimmy Powell
- 1991 - Lee Trevino
- 1990 - Lee Trevino
- Driving Range consists of 16 stations. It is open to members only. Yardages are posted and are from the line to the target flags.
- Short Game Facility includes putting, chipping and sand bunkers.
- Hours of Operation: 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM - DAILY
Tournaments & Leagues
- Men’s League - Men's Day on Saturdays, Men's Group with Pro on Mondays & Wednesdays - Members Only
- Ladies' League - 18 Holers on Tuesdays, 9 Holers on Wednesdays, Ladies with Pro on Saturdays - Members Only
- Couples Tournaments - Members Only
- Junior Golf Tournaments
(First Tee of Naples/Collier, South Florida PGA Junior Tour)
- Folds of Honor Charity Tournament benefits families of the deceased or disabled military. This tournament provides scholarship money to assist their child with paying for education. The public is welcome to participate in this event. The event is held on the Saturday of Labor Day weekend which is also the Patriot Golf Day.
Vineyards Country Club participates in reciprocal programs with more than 30 area golf and country clubs. Just by calling the Vineyards Country Club Golf Pro Shop, Members can enjoy golf and dining at other local clubs from May through October. Reciprocal golf programs with dozens of area clubs in summer months widen the scope of play and tempt the golfers’ sense of adventure.
Junior Program and Summer Camp
Junior Summer Camp runs for 9 weeks, Tuesday- Friday from 8:30am - 12:30pm. Throughout the week the juniors will work on the driving range and the putting green. On the range the students are worked with individually and each day given strategies to work on for that day. After they play games on the putting green the juniors have snack which includes a bag of chips and a Gatorade. The juniors are able to get out on the golf course. The younger juniors will also get the chance to go swimming at the club pool, whereas the older juniors will continue to play. On Friday the last day of camp the juniors get a pizza party. If students do not have clubs we do have a few junior sets that the student could use for the week.
Throughout the Fall/Winter there are junior camps offered every Saturday they will be broken up into age groups. Juniors the age of 5-10 will be from 2:30-3:30, during this time we will work with the juniors about the basics of the game along with playing a few games on the putting green and on course experience. Juniors 11 and up will be from 3:30-5:00, with the older juniors we will work on the driving range, and the putting green. The juniors will also be able to go play on the course with the instructor.
Please contact the golf shop for more information.
Get the Golf Club Membership of a Lifetime!
Complimentary Dues for one year for new Golf Members with full paid Initiation