We know that a Naples summer isn’t for everyone, in fact as the heat rises our population drops about 20%. In those hot summer months our snowbirds flee the heat, but June and August also attract a wedding crowd. Naples, Florida is a great destination wedding spot, but let’s be honest, the temperature in the summer can rise up to average highs in the low 90s for the summer.
A summer wedding can be a little tricky in Naples. A beach wedding is great, but not at 90 degrees. And it’s not just the heat. Naples summers are also known for sporadic downpours. It may be beautiful one minute and storming the next.
So what to do? You want a Naples summer wedding, but don’t want to deal with the heat? Luckily Naples is home to some of the most beautiful home communities in the country, many of them with clubs that have been providing the perfect indoor wedding venues for years. These county clubs providing the sophistication expected of a Naples wedding, and that essential Naples Florida Summer Wedding Must-Have: Air-conditioning.
Below you will find 5 Reasons to consider a Summer Wedding in Naples, Florida
1. Early Morning Golf Games keep those Groomsmen out of trouble. Make sure your golf game is scheduled as early as possible. Many Naples Golf courses undergo updates to the playing field during the summer, so you will want to call ahead to confirm your favorite course is ready.
Tip: Many Naples golf courses open private or members only courses to the public during the summer, call around, you just may be able to play at that private course you have your eye on.
2. Destination wedding? Naples has more to offer than just golf (the golf is pretty awesome though). Seafood and shopping on 5th Ave., fishing trips on the ocean and back bays, paddleboards and skim boarding near the Naples pier. Naples is also home to the Artis Naples, home to both the Naples Philharmonic and The Baker Museum.
3. Wedding on a budget? Save on hotels and venues with a Summer Wedding in Naples. Summer months are less busy here in Naples, with the snowbirds gone the roads are less congested, and everyone is a little more relaxed. Take advantage of reduced prices for hotel rooms and wedding venues.
4. No matter the season, you can always find Beautiful Wedding Venues in Naples. Beach weddings may be a no-go during the summer, but this is Naples, and you don’t have to go to the beach to create a beautiful, memorable wedding. Naples is home to many fantastic luxury communities with clubs that serve multi-use event functions.
5. Vineyards Country Club creates dream Naples Weddings anytime of the year. Our wedding venue encompasses our 70,000 square foot clubhouse and features 3 banquet rooms that can connect to host up to 300 guests, and our 30’ x 30’ dance floor will keep then dancing through the night.