Just can’t wait for the moment when you walk down the aisle as Mr. & Mrs.? Is the anticipation to be wed just too much? No matter your reason, when you are looking to get married as soon as possible, one of the first items on your list should be the wedding venue. Locking down that perfect location is half the battle when it comes to accommodating a quickly approaching wedding date.
Ideas for unique last minute wedding venues
Let’s be realistic. When you are planning a wedding with a last minute date in mind you may need to think outside the box when it comes to both the ceremony and the reception venue. An outdoor wedding ceremony in a beautiful setting eliminates the need for elaborate decorations. A golf course is a great option to consider for a fun, unique, yet stunning ceremony site.
A Ceremony on the Green makes a white dress pop
A golf course within a popular home community is a great ceremony option. The course will always be meticulously manicured, and the setting comes pre-decorated. A few simple additions such as hanging lanterns can add the perfect little touch to complete the scene. Also a plus, you can distract your groomsmen with a round of golf to keep them from getting into too much trouble before the “I dos.”
Keeping it simple
• Documentation – if you’ve decided on a last minute wedding the absolute first step you should take is making sure you have time to collect all the required documentation.
• Save on postage and time by sending your save-the-dates over email. There are a lot of beautiful electronic options, and easy-to-use templates help you see and update drafts immediately.
• Stick to your budget – many venues will offer their space at a discount if they have last minute availability. Call around to your favorite venues to see if they have any cancellations or last minute openings. You may get lucky and book your perfect venue at a discounted rate.
• Embrace the flexibility. Be okay with moving around the date, and don’t get stuck on must-have’s such as specific flower arrangements.
• Let your bridesmaids choose their own gowns. This saves time and stress.
What to look for in your venue
• Find a venue that looks naturally beautiful. This reduces your need to worry about decorations. Country Clubs are a great option because they are designed with the flexibility to host a variety of events throughout the year.
• Seek out a location known for great weather. Plan a wedding where the weather is on your side. So many brides and grooms choose Naples as their wedding destination because the weather is both beautiful and relatively predictable. Be aware that June through November is hurricane season in south Florida. However, a wedding that takes please between December and May is likely to occur on a beautiful day with a bright blue sky.
Searching for a Last-Minute Wedding Venue in Naples, Florida?
Vineyards Country Club may be the answer. Our clubhouse features rich mahogany draped in classical décor, beautifully decorated year-round. We employ a full-time Culinary and serving staff, our venue can be customized to host both large and small wedding parties. We are very familiar with event vendors in Naples and can easily help you discover the right florist, a great last-minute disc jockey, and even recommend the best hotels for your out of town guests.
Vineyards Country Club has been creating unforgettable wedding experiences at a venue draped in an elegance that can only be found in Naples, Florida for years. Call today to discover if we can make your last-minute wedding dreams come true!