- DOUBLE WIDE EXPANSIVE FAIRWAYS WITH GENEROUS YET CHALLENGING LAYOUTS
- METICULOUSLY MANICURED 150 ACRES DEDICATED TO TWO 18 HOLE COURSES
- CELEBRATION GRASS FAIRWAYS, BERMUDA 419 ROUGHS & TIF-EAGLE GREEEN
- TWENTY-FOUR STATION DRIVING RANGE
- SHORT GAME FACILITY FOR FOR CHIPPING, PUTTING AND SAND BUNKERS
- WALKING PERMITTED AND WALKER FRIENDLY COURSES
- FULL TIME DIRECTOR OF GOLF, PROS AND TEACHING STAFF
- PRO SHOP WITH EQUIPMENT, APPAREL & ACCESSORIES
Two award-winning 18-hole championship golf courses at Vineyards challenge players of all skill levels.
Links style golf course designed by PGA Member Mark McCumber. Opened in 1989, the course has large landing areas, rolling greens and is very walk able.
Traditional style course designed by Bill Amick opened in 1988. The greens were redesigned in 2001. This course was a senior tour stop for five years hosting The Aetna Challenge, Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate Challenge, and The IntelliNet Challenge.
- 1995 - Bob Murphy
- 1994 - Mike Hill
- 1993 - Mike Hill
- 1992 - Jimmy Powell
- 1991 - Lee Trevino
- 1990 - Lee Trevino
Golf Capital Improvements: New USGA Practice Facility Updates
Tournaments & Leagues
- Men’s League - Men's Day on Saturdays, Men's Group with Pro on Mondays & Wednesdays
- Ladies' League - 18 Holers on Tuesdays, 9 Holers on Wednesdays, Ladies with Pro on Saturdays
- Couples Tournaments
- Junior Golf Tournaments (First Tee of Naples/Collier, South Florida PGA Junior Tour)
- Folds of Honor Charity Tournament benefits families of the deceased or disabled military. This tournament provides scholarship money to assist their child with paying for education. The public is welcome to participate in this event which is held near Memorial Day weekend.
Vineyards Country Club participates in reciprocal programs with more than 30 area golf and country clubs. Just by calling the Golf Pro Shop, Members can enjoy golf and dining at other local clubs from May through October. Reciprocal golf programs with dozens of area clubs in summer months widen the scope of play and tempt your sense of adventure.
Junior Program and Summer Camp
Junior Summer Camp runs for 9 weeks, Tuesday- Friday from 8:30am - 12:30pm. Throughout the week, the juniors will work on the driving range and the putting green. On the range, the students are worked with individually and given strategies to work on each day. After they play games on the putting green the juniors have a lite snack. The juniors are able to get out on the golf course. The younger juniors will also get the chance to go swimming at the club pool, whereas the older juniors will continue to play. On Friday the last day of camp the juniors get a pizza party. If students do not have clubs we do have a few junior sets that the student could use for the week.
Please contact the golf shop for more information.