We are looking for a Catering Coordinator to work closely with the Catering team in planning and executing memorable events for club members and to outside clients. The goal in this role is to ensure that all members’ and guests’ expectations are exceeded.
- Meet with clients to determine their needs, while executing and exceeding their expectations through detailed communication.
- Planning food service, entertainment, seating arrangements, and decorations with clients.
- Work closely with culinary team on food expectations and tastings.
- Development and execution of client correspondence, proposals, estimates, contracts, BEO’s and invoices. Collecting payments on time.
- Use of the catering software system (Reserve Cloud) for generating banquet orders and invoices
- Creating BEOs and actively participating in weekly BEO meetings with the Food and Beverage team to review client’s wants and needs and overall operational flow of events plus distribute individual banquet event orders with function details.
- In contact daily with member requests and concerns regarding food and beverage service for private events
- Actively participate in the day of events to ensure a smooth and successful event.
- Managing events and addressing potential problems that may arise
- Maintain event schedule
- Bachelor’s degree in hospitality management or equivalent
- 2 years of hospitality experience preferred with emphasis on catering or events. Serving experience also a plus
- Excellent customer service, organization, and communication skills
- Time management, creativity, problem-solving skills
- Extreme attention to detail
Vineyards Country Club is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Vineyards Country Club does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
About The Company
Located in the heart of beautiful Naples, Florida, Vineyards Country Club is a private, non-equity club open to both residents and non-residents of the community. Founded in 1988, the Club is family-owned with a rich history and long-standing Naples reputation built with integrity, compassion and dedication to the complete Club experience. We are a drug-free workplace. Candidate must pass both a background check and drug screen. Vineyards Country Club is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, marital status, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.