Location: 400 Vineyards Blvd, Naples, FL 34119, USA
We are looking for a Steward/Dishwasher to join our Food and Beverage team.
- Maintain cleanliness and proper storage of all eating and cooking ware in the kitchen
- Scrape all dishware in preparation for racking and washing
- Wash and clean tableware, pots, pans and cooking equipment
- Load, run and unload the dish machine
- Keep the dish room and equipment clean and organized
- Work quickly to keep up with the pace of the events and team
- Concentrates on cleanliness, safety and sanitation
- Reports any functional or mechanical problems immediately
- Bags and hauls trash to dumpster
- Responsible for the set-up, cleanliness and organization of the work area before, during and after every shift
- Dependable team player
- Fast paced environment
- Opportunities for growth
- Flexibility in scheduling to include evenings, weekends and holidays.
- The nature of this position requires the individual to spend long periods of time on their feet, walking, standing or stooping and lifting.
- Ability to lift and carry heavy items, up to 30 pounds.
Vineyards Country Club is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Vineyards Country Club does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
About The Company
Located in the heart of beautiful Naples, Florida, Vineyards Country Club is a private, non-equity club open to both residents and non-residents of the community. Founded in 1988, the Club is family-owned with a rich history and long-standing Naples reputation built with integrity, compassion and dedication to the complete Club experience. We are a drug-free workplace. Candidate must pass both a background check and drug screen. Vineyards Country Club is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, marital status, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.