Vineyards Country Club is looking to hire a Fitness Attendant to work in our Wellness Center and Spa.
The Fitness Attendant is responsible for greeting and orientating members and guests to the Wellness & Spa Center as they enter the facilities and providing personal guest service. They are responsible for keeping the locker rooms and fitness common spaces neat, clean and stocked with all amenities.
- Explaining fitness amenities offered and answering questions to members in a professional and polite manner
- Maintain a safe, clean and well-organized fitness environment through consistent monitoring of the locker/facility area, fitness classroom, and fitness floor
- Stock locker room supplies and amenities and maintain accurate supply lists and inventory sheets for fitness
- Monitor and stock various areas of the fitness area with the appropriate linens.
- Review guest appointment/schedules as needed to help assist with members
- Actively promote the fitness offerings, classes, services, training sessions and retail
- Check in members and learn the computer system
- Handle guests’ questions and concerns professionally and courteously
- Provide accurate, appropriate and immediate responses to all requests by guests, ensuring complete guest satisfaction
- Develop ability to work without constant direct supervision and remain at assigned post for extended periods of time
- Maintain a positive attitude and contribute toward a quality work environment
- Assist in all areas of other departments as requested by management
- Communicate to management all occurrences involving staff or guests in the Wellness Center that require attention
- Prior experience in a customer-oriented atmosphere, preferably a hospitality environment
- Ability to be efficient and productive in a fast-paced environment
- Must have enthusiasm and possess excellent customer service skills
- Enjoy working with people and possess a friendly and outgoing personality
- Must be a team player
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Ability to be on the feet for long periods of time
- Excellent and proficient computer skills