Food & Beverage Assistant Manager
Location: Naples, FL, USA
The Food & Beverage Assistant Manager will be responsible for day-to-day operations, training of staff, managing several outlets and ensuring guest satisfaction.
$40,000-$60,000 – Total Compensation, dependent upon experience
- Responsible for day-to-day operations of all areas incorporating food and beverage.
- Maintains cleanliness and sanitation of all restaurants, pool bar, Pub and two dining room facilities.
- Maintaining a thorough knowledge of the food and beverage Point of Sale system and accuracy of data within the system.
- Training the FOH staff is a top priority in all aspects of the dining experience including proper service, wine service; greeting, seating & farewell upon completion of the food & beverage experience.
- Develops standard operating procedures to help assure that restaurants and bars are set up and operated efficiently.
- Works with Food and Beverage Managers, lead servers and others to ensure efficient service in all of the club’s outlets and for special functions.
- Direct member contact ensures member satisfaction as well as handling complaints from club members, guests and others.
- Assists with private parties and service in food and beverage outlets when necessary.
- May serve as club’s closing manager or manager on duty.
Vineyards Country Club is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Vineyards Country Club does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
About The Company
Located in the heart of beautiful Naples, Florida, Vineyards Country Club is a private, non-equity club open to both residents and non-residents of the community. Founded in 1988, the Club is family-owned with a rich history and long-standing Naples reputation built with integrity, compassion and dedication to the complete Club experience. We are a drug-free workplace. Candidate must pass both a background check and drug screen. Vineyards Country Club is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, marital status, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.