Golf Course Maintenance
We are looking for a Golf Course Maintenance person to join our team. This individual will be responsible for performing various golf course maintenance duties.
- Weed eating small areas
- Digging and filling irrigation repairs
- Cleaning up traps and cart path edging
- Raking and sodding
- Perform golf maintenance using tee mowers, triplex green mower, walking greens mower, fly mower, edgers, Cushman truckster, mechanical trap rake, aerator, miscellaneous mowers, dump truck and other maintenance equipment, as well as cleaning equipment
- Ability and willingness to participate in ongoing project work and other tasks assigned by the Superintendant
- Maintain cleanliness of building and equipment
- Valid current Florida driver’s license
- Requires ability to work in hot sun and extreme temperatures for extended periods of time
- Previous experience operating small turf maintenance equipment preferred
- Must be able to distinguish between gas, diesel and two cycle equipment
- Must possess ability to operate golf course maintenance equipment including; greens mowers, string trimmers, blowers
- Be responsible, dependable and punctual
- Have strong communication skills
- Be able to stand for long periods of time
- Requires constant bending, stooping, stretching, pulling, crawling, reaching, shoveling, twisting, kneeling, carrying, lifting (up to 50 lbs)
Vineyards Country Club is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Vineyards Country Club does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
About The Company
Located in the heart of beautiful Naples, Florida, Vineyards Country Club is a private, non-equity club open to both residents and non-residents of the community. Founded in 1988, the Club is family-owned with a rich history and long-standing Naples reputation built with integrity, compassion and dedication to the complete Club experience. We are a drug-free workplace. Candidate must pass both a background check and drug screen. Vineyards Country Club is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, marital status, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.