Golf Course Mechanic
This individual will be responsible for all equipment maintenance and repairs of golf course equipment. Responsible for making repairs on a variety of gasoline, diesel, and electric-powered equipment. Place orders for part and supplies needed for equipment or service. The golf course mechanic properly communicates any needs or problems relating to the maintenance or repair of equipment to the Equipment Manager. The golf course equipment technician places safety as a top priority and is responsible for maintaining a clean service area and maintenance building.
- Under the supervision of the Equipment Manager, sharpen and grind reels and blades, perform preventative maintenance and repairs to equipment to keep it working in optimum condition.
- Responsible for daily setup and adjustment of all mowing equipment.
- Maintain maintenance building in an organized fashion, cleaning working areas after repairs are completed.
- Ability and willingness to participate in ongoing project work and other tasks assigned by the Equipment Manager.
- Valid current Florida driver’s license
- Mechanic’s experience preferred
- Knowledge of golf course equipment and golf course maintenance practices preferred but not required
- Basic set of mechanic tools preferred
- High School diploma
- Be responsible, dependable and punctual
- Have strong communication skills
- Be able to stand for long periods of time