Golf Course Mechanic
We are looking for a full-time Golf Course Mechanic who specializes in small air-cooled engine repair for golf course equipment and small tractors.
This individual will be responsible for all equipment maintenance and repairs of golf course equipment. Responsible for making repairs on a variety of gasoline, diesel, and electric-powered equipment. Place orders for part and supplies needed for equipment or service. The golf course mechanic properly communicates any needs or problems relating to the maintenance or repair of equipment to the Equipment Manager. The golf course equipment technician places safety as a top priority and is responsible for maintaining a clean service area and maintenance building.
- Under the supervision of the Equipment Manager, sharpen and grind reels and blades, perform preventative maintenance and repairs to equipment to keep it working in optimum condition.
- Responsible for daily setup and adjustment of all mowing equipment.
- Maintain maintenance building in an organized fashion, cleaning working areas after repairs are completed.
- Ability and willingness to participate in ongoing project work and other tasks assigned by the Equipment Manager.
- Valid current Florida driver’s license
- Mechanic’s experience preferred
- Knowledge of golf course equipment and golf course maintenance practices preferred but not required
- Basic set of mechanic tools preferred
- High School diploma
- Be responsible, dependable and punctual
- Have strong communication skills
- Be able to stand for long periods of time
Vineyards Country Club is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Vineyards Country Club does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
About The Company
Located in the heart of beautiful Naples, Florida, Vineyards Country Club is a private, non-equity club open to both residents and non-residents of the community. Founded in 1988, the Club is family-owned with a rich history and long-standing Naples reputation built with integrity, compassion and dedication to the complete Club experience. We are a drug-free workplace. Candidate must pass both a background check and drug screen. Vineyards Country Club is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, marital status, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.