Golf Course Pesticide Spray Technician
This individual will be responsible for spraying pesticides and fertilizers on turf and plants located on the golf course and around the clubhouse. They will also maintain the chemical storeroom, calibrate all sprayers and spreaders, and maintain application records. We are looking for a Golf Course Spray Technician to join our team.
- Spray pesticides, herbicides, and fertilizers on turf and plants using sprayer or tractor
- Mix chemicals in proper proportions using measuring devices and scales
- Maintain chemical storeroom by ensuring proper storage of chemicals (safe and orderly storage)
- Calibrate all sprayers and spreaders frequently to ensure pesticides and fertilizers are applied correctly
- Maintain pesticide application records after each application
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Must posses knowledge of turf and plants and must be familiar with pesticides and know how to mix and use them safely
- Must possess ability to understand how chemicals work and the use of each chemical, plus ability to use pesticide calibration equipment.
- Must possess valid Florida Driver’s License
- Be able to stand for long periods of time
- Requires constant bending, stooping, stretching, pulling, crawling, reaching, shoveling, twisting, kneeling, carrying, lifting (up to 50 lbs)