We are looking for a friendly and energetic Host to join our food and beverage team at our newly renovated private country club. The Host will give our members a warm welcome when they arrive and to seat them when their table is ready. We are dedicated to hiring outstanding individuals who share our passion for delivering exceptional dining experiences.
- Greets members and their guests with a warm welcome
- Manage dining room table usage and reservations
- Seats guests at their table when ready
- Adds walk-in guests to a wait list if tables are not available and keeps guests informed of timeline
- Establishes rapport with members
- Communicates with servers the status of each table and delivery of food
- Exhibits strong food knowledge – knows menu descriptions and can identify dishes
- Assists servers and bussers in clearing or setting tables in times of need
- Able to work flexible evenings, approximately 4:00pm-8:00pm
- Responsible, dependable, organized and punctual
- Strong communication skills
- Personable and warm greetings
Vineyards Country Club is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Vineyards Country Club does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
About The Company
Located in the heart of beautiful Naples, Florida, Vineyards Country Club is a private, non-equity club open to both residents and non-residents of the community. Founded in 1988, the Club is family-owned with a rich history and long-standing Naples reputation built with integrity, compassion and dedication to the complete Club experience. We are a drug-free workplace. Candidate must pass both a background check and drug screen. Vineyards Country Club is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, marital status, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.