Location: 400 Vineyards Blvd, Naples, FL 34119, USA
Vineyards Wellness Center and Spa is seeking to hire an experienced Nail Technician as an Independent Contractor to provide professional nail, hand and foot treatments to our members.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests in a warm and friendly manner
- Provide nail care services such as manicures and pedicures to guests
- Determine and advise guests on proper skin, hair, or nail care
- Answer questions about general property information and amenities
- Escort guests to and from treatment rooms
- Check with guest to ensure continued comfort throughout service
- Monitor and stick to time schedule throughout the day
- Clean, maintain, and sterilize tools and equipment
- Maintain cleanliness of workstation and/or treatment room throughout shift
- Anticipate and address guests’ service needs
- Demonstrate, promote, and sell spa/salon retail products.
- Current Florida nail technician and/or cosmetology license, and continual maintenance of active license.
- Experience at a day spa or resort spa desirable.
- 2-3 years experience as a practicing nail technician.
- Ability and desire to perform other cosmetology services welcome.
Vineyards Country Club is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Vineyards Country Club does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
About The Company
Located in the heart of beautiful Naples, Florida, Vineyards Country Club is a private, non-equity club open to both residents and non-residents of the community. Founded in 1988, the Club is family-owned with a rich history and long-standing Naples reputation built with integrity, compassion and dedication to the complete Club experience. We are a drug-free workplace. Candidate must pass both a background check and drug screen. Vineyards Country Club is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, marital status, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.