Salary range: $50,000-$65,000 commensurate with experience, plus bonus and commission
The Spa Manager is responsible for the overall supervision of the spa staff, spa services and the spa facility. The manager is responsible for the overall operations, marketing, events, scheduling, payroll, purchasing, and inventory management of the spa within the Wellness Center.
- Oversee the daily operations of the spa and duties of the spa technicians, receptionists, and attendants
- Recruit, train, and mentor all spa staff
- Responsible for the administration of employee operations in the spa.
- Complete monthly inventory and order supplies and beauty lines for spa within budget
- Complete and submit payroll on a bi-weekly basis for spa employees and independent contractors
- Coordinate schedules for spa technicians, spa receptionists and spa attendants
- Assist in cleanliness, sanitation, and organization of all areas of the spa. Conduct regular walkthroughs of facility and treatment rooms to ensure the spa and facility are always show ready
- Maintain a clean; safe, fully stocked and well-organized spa and work area.
- Promote spa services and retail products through regular events in the Wellness Center.
- Develop monthly spa promotions, marketing materials and social media postings.
- Meet and greet guests as they enter the Wellness Center and handle all questions and concerns.
- Provide regular follow up with spa guests on their treatment experience and receive feedback from guests to identify any areas of improvement.
- Drive monthly spa services and retail sales to meet and exceed revenue budgets.
- Properly bill guest accounts for spa services received, merchandise that is purchased. Oversee that entire spa staff is billing members/guests properly.
- Process annual budget for spa.
- Work closely with Fitness Manager to ensure the Wellness Center is operating to the fullest potential.
- Minimum of 3 years of spa management experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or hospitality a plus
- Prior experience working in a high-end spa atmosphere
- Must have detailed knowledge of all services offered in a spa
- Strong leadership and organizational skills a must
- Must be detail-oriented and have ability to multi-task
- Ability to be efficient and revenue driven in a fast-paced environment
- Must have enthusiasm and possess excellent customer service and problem resolution skills
- Must possess basic math and money handling skills