GET TO KNOW MIAMI BEYOND MIAMI BEACH & VENTURE TO OFF-THE-BEATEN-PATH PLACES FOR THE CURIOUS EATERS
Join us to taste some of the best Cuban bites in Miami. The Little Havana food tour explores the rich history and culinary delights of a vibrant neighborhood. Meet the lively and family-friendly community with our guided, edible journey through one of Miami’s oldest neighborhoods. Learn about traditional and rustic Cuban cuisine by tasting your way through the must-visit street in the area — Calle Ocho. This tour is designed for both locals and visitors who want to learn about the area’s history and culture while tasting Cuban food that has been prepared by countless generations of the same families through age-old recipes. Meet local artists, watch cigar rollers, and take a peek at Domino Park – all while exploring the unassuming, Cuban culture nestled within Miami’s, big city glam. This guided, narrated food tour is both a cultural and a culinary experience.
- Enjoy a food tasting from 5 restaurants
- Learn about Little Havana’s culture and heritage
- Visit family-owned restaurants, and and hidden culinary gems
- Taste authentic Cuban cuisine and get the stories behind those who make it
- Admire the art of a “Cubano,” hand-rolled cigar while listening Cuba’s traditional music
- Meet artists and learn about their efforts to leave Cuba
- Learn about spiritual beliefs the community practices including Santeria.
Little Havana Tour
Depart VCC 8:30 AM
Walking Tour Begins 11:30 AM Depart 2:30 PM
Return 5:00 PM
Your day includes: bus transportation from/to Lil Havana, bottled water and snack on bus, tour, tax and gratuity for driver and tour guide.
Cost is $95 per person.
A 14 day cancellation policy applies.