The main lobby, which previously included a fireplace and enclosed area, was opened by removing a large wall, and glass pocketing doors were installed to allow panoramic views of the golf course and surrounding landscaping while increasing natural light in the space. The lobby features new custom carpeting in a soft, organic color palette with…Click To Read More
Mr. P’s Pub reconfiguration continues, there’s still a lot to be accomplished in the way of being an operational facility. This includes the creation of a large, rectangular bar to serve as a gathering area for members to mingle with each other. Twenty televisions will be installed to allow viewers to watch multiple sporting events…Click To Read More
Mr. P’s Pub, the communities casual dining facility with indoor/outdoor transitional space and nano glass pocketing doors, has been expanded from it’s 70-person capacity to accommodate more than 200 people when completed. The pub’s carpeted flooring was removed and replaced with new herringbone pattern wood look tile flooring, for a classic look consistent with the…Click To Read More
We’re excited to announce the official reopening of the Vineyards Country Club golf pro shop! Our pro shop is one of the most state-of-the-art, well-appointed and most up to date pro shops in the area. We carry only the most technologically advanced golf products in the industry. Our head PGA professional Tom Metzger and Sandy…Click To Read More
Vineyards Country Club continues to make swift progress on Phase two of renovations, and the new spaces are beginning to take shape. The front façade and Porte Cochere of the club is being updated to include new pavers. On the interior of phase two, we’re now in the framing and drywall phases, however the locker…Click To Read More
Vineyards Country Club continues multi-million dollar renovations on phase two of the clubhouse, phase one of the renovations are completed. Phase one included the Fairmont and Oakmont dining rooms, event spaces and the Acqua pool bar, featuring a timeless transitional design language. As phase two continues this will entail undertaking additional multimillion-dollar renovations, that will…Click To Read More
We are so excited to have the new Acqua Pool Bar open and serving our members! It is nice to be able to relax by the pool and enjoy drinks and casual dining. Mr. P’s will be closed for renovations April 30th so if you are looking for casual dining come to the Acqua Pool…Click To Read More
April is upon us and the renovation of Phase I is now complete! The final installation of the Acqua Pool Bar was the final objective to Phase I. Completed in Phase I: Wellness Center & Spa Completion New Roof for the Clubhouse New Paint, Windows and Doors to Clubhouse/Racquet Center Complete Dining Room/Ball Room/Banquet Room…Click To Read More
We are so excited to see the new dance floor going in the new ballroom! The fine carpenters are being kept busy with all of the crown molding and incredible detail work. The initial herbs were planted in the herb garden this week. It overlooks our new Acqua Pool Bar that is…Click To Read More
We know what you are thinking, so before you ask, don’t forget... NO ASSESSMENTS!
The Board of Directors have expeditiously worked to complete this schematic plan summation. Please keep in mind that plans can still be subject to change. Our interior and design architects, Peacock & Lewis and our own Premiere Builders have completed Phase I of the Clubhouse renovations. May 2019 will start the commencement of Phase II with Lobby, Mr. P's Pub, Men's/ Ladies Locker rooms and our Golf Shop renovations. To limit member disruption, the Masterplan of the entire clubhouse renovation will attempt to afford a construction schedule conducive with the seasonality of the Club.
Vineyards Country Club is proud to be recently designated as one of America's Healthiest Clubs. We are committed to embodying all aspects that come with this prestigious designation. The new Wellness & Lifestyle Center allows for our long term, sustainable growth and will result in new membership attraction. This project, along with the Clubhouse renovation, will be a welcome modernization to the Vineyards Country Club campus and will benefit the Club, its members and the Vineyards community.
We thank you for your continued patronage and support.
Phase I Renovations - Completed
- New roofs over all existing campus facilities
- Comprehensive interior redesign featuring updated, transitional decor
- Fully renovated dining room facilities with warm yet elegant appointments throughout
- Expanded and terraced pool deck area
- Outdoor Acqua pool bar with new dining patio
- New Pool Bathrooms
Phase II Renovation Commencing May 2019
- Grand lobby with a dedicated concierge desk, Elevated ceilings, Highly upgraded lobby bar and pre-reception areas, Expanded outdoor terraces with fire tables
- A new, cutting edge Mr. P’s Pub expanded to accommodate over 200 members inside with centralized bar and a private dining room area.
- Mr. P’s Pub indoor/outdoor transitional space that will lead to an expanded deck for fire features and bocce ball courts. Mr. P’s Pub will have an overall casual yet upscale feel.
- Fully renovated locker rooms
- New dedicated card, game and activities rooms
- State-of-the-art conference room
To limit member disruption, the Masterplan of the entire clubhouse renovation will attempt to afford a construction schedule conducive with the seasonality of the Club.
WELLNESS CENTER & SPA
Brand New 15,000 Square Foot Facility Including:
- All new state of the art fitness equipment, Life Fitness showroom
- Dedicated spin studio
- Individual Fitness Studio for Enhanced Wellness Classes
- Heated Salt Water Outdoor Lap Pool
- Holistic Spa Including Himalayan Salt Suite, Saunas, Whirlpools, with Aroma & Chroma Therapy
- Massage, Facials, Manicure/Pedicure, Couples Massage
- Men's and Ladies Relaxation Lounge
- Ladies Blow Dry & Styling Bar / Men’s Barber Shop
- Himalayan Salt Room
- Cafe V, Healthy Snacks, organic drinks and Smoothies
- New Physical Therapy Department
Get the Club Membership of a Lifetime!
Become a part of the Vineyards Country Club Legacy